Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Is it worth it to wear pirate costume in a Halloween party?

Pirate Hat Sample Halloween Costume 2012 Accessory
Just started asking myself today. I had a little brother aged 3 and so I wonder if there were any options for costume makers in the Philippines for me to make me a pirate attire that I could use this coming November 2012 for our office Halloween costume party.

We celebrate it this way each and every year and I wanted to be a bit different this time by wearing Captain Hook's get up in the party. There's no date for the event yet but I wanted to make sure that somebody could make me something to wear this Halloween celebration at the office.

 If anybody amongst you ever find this post which is actually a call for search and you know somewhere I could come over to make me one, then please use my comments section. Mind you though that what I am looking for is a lady pirate costume like that of the captain in Peter Pan the movie. Thanks in advance.

Tipping you off with some of the best resources, I know for one where to find me one but if you could come up with something compelling as a place or probably some legitimate service providers who could come up with ideas for our party, then that would be great for me. I'd really appreciate it if you'd help me find one. Thanks and don't forget to visit me here at Cosplayer Philippines blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment